Convergent offers a wide array of services that can make your business's SAP implementation smooth, efficient, cost effective and more importantly worth the investment.
Here are a few of those services:
- Assessment studies
- Functionality mapping with standard SAP
- Modifications and enhancements to existing SAP functionality
- Developing new ABAPs to meet new and changing business requirements.
- Enhancements to existing functionality
- ABAP support and modifications
- Production support and second level support
- Master data maintenance upload/download
- ABAP performance tuning services
- BASIS/System admin support services.
- Web interfaces to legacy applications
- SAP-to-SAP and Legacy integration using ALE/IDOCs
- SAP-to-SAP and Legacy using SAP Netweaver technologies
- SAP mobile data entry using bar code scanners, RF Terminals, palm tops and handheld devices with DCOM/BAPI and SAP console technologies
- Data warehousing and business intelligence
- Supply Chain Management implementation and rollout
- Customer Relationship Management implementation
- Supplier Relationship Management.
- Upgrade planning and consolidation assessment
- Technical assistance for upgrading from version 4.6 to enterprise
- Instance consolidation
- Code conversion and data migration
- Data archival
- Testing and V&V
- Technical and Functional training for end users
- Assessment and implementation of SAP Enterprise Portal
- Integration of SAP with third party portal solutions like Plumtree and BroadVision
- Web-based development of custom workflows and process scenarios within portal
- Development in BSP/PDK/Iviews and Business Packages.
To discuss how we can help your organization, call us at 510-979-1111 or ping us at firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our Consulting Expert will be more than happy to help you with your questions.